Trade License.cz / Set up as Self-employed / Freelancer / Sole Proprietor
Registering a Czech Trade License, VAT, Visa / Residence Permit, Tax, Social, Health - all in 1 go!Getting a trade license in Prague / Czech Republic is quick and easy when using our services, because we will guide you through the entire process from initial trade license registration to the first invoice with consultations and email support.
We do not drag you to all kinds of government offices, and we can even register remotely without you being present in Czech Republic!
TLTR: No time for reading all details? Go right to the Trade License Order / Cost Calculation Form
TLTR: Do you have many 'complex' questions? Maybe it is better to book a Consultation first
We register your Trade License but ALSO at the Tax Office, Social Office and sort out Health Insurance.
In case you do not have a (Business) Visa or Residence Permit yet, we have several options, ranging from documents-only to full-service.
Since as Alexio.cz Expat Accountant our core business is Accounting, VAT and Taxes, we are very capable of solving complex issues with (foreign) income, invoicing clients abroad / in the EU, Tax optimization, VAT issues and alike.
We have several Trade License Registration Packages, to suit the different needs of different clients.
Included in the price of the Trade License Registration package is 2 hours of consultation:
Consultation before we register your the trade license:
- We'll look at your your visa / residence permit possibilities (obligations),
- whether the trade license is the best option for you (or maybe an sro instead?),
- social / health insurance questions,
- accounting / tax / VAT questions etc. etc.
- we'll teach you how to create an invoice,
- how to invoice clients Europe / abroad,
- how to deal with payments from abroad, cash payments,
- how to pay the monthly social- and health charges,
- how to comply to the czech visa (extension) requirements.
On the next pages we explain what the Trade License requirements are, and give you an introduction of the registration process, including important facts about Czech Visas & Residence Permits, Social Charges, Health Insurance, Income Tax and VAT.